Saturday, February 11

C4C372

Second week in February and although I did my card in time I totally forgot to post it on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog last night!  opps!

Tammy is hosting February and she said :

Hello everyone, and welcome to the second challenge for February!  Valentine's Day is approaching, and many take the opportunity to go out for a fancy dinner to celebrate!  So for this week's challenge, incorporate a food/dining/dishes-theme into your design, and also use the color red!

And here is my card :)


I used a Penny Black Owl for my main image.
This was mounted onto the Oval Pull Card from Karen Burniston 
I used it minus the optional arm
The Cupcakes are very old Penny Black stamps.

That's my card for today!

Caz



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...