Saturday, October 29

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C360

Hello!! And its the last Saturday for my themes for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and I would firstly like
to thank Heidi for being my guest and playing along with some lovely cards.

This last theme is October 29 – C4C360 In a name.... using your initials make a card using dies/stamps that start with your letters.

And here is my card, I have used a CAT stamp who is also in COSTUME

It was lovely to make a card tonight for fun, I have been working on Create and Take, Bats and Class this week, its been full on. So tonight was literally just for the challenge for fun.


You might need some sunglasses for this one!!
But it is everything that makes me happy in one card.

The stamp is an old Penny Black Design and the
Frame he is stamped on is the Karen Burniston, Labels and Circles die set.

Coloured with Distress Ink Pads. Decorated with a Prima Flower that I have had
for a long long time but hoarded :)

You can see all the other challenge cards HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...