Saturday, September 3

Crazy 4 Challenges -


Its Raquel who is hosting the challenges this month and her Guest is Fran Sabad.

Here's the challenge-

Labor Day is here!  When I was growing up in the North, there was a saying "Don't wear white after Labor Day".  Make an all-white card.  You can add black, tan or another color as long as white is the predominant color.

So here is my card for this challenge, mostly used white with a smidge of colour on the House Mouse Design.  I do love these mice and I have many many stamps so I though I would dust one off to use.  


I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs 
FITTED FRAME CURVY OVALS and use with an embossing mat to emboss
the design into the card as opposed to cut it from card.

The Sprigs are also Elizabeth Craft Designs and is called 
LEAF and BERRY BRANCHES

The hanging hearts are called PRECIOUS HEARTS from Memory Box

And the mouse is a very old House Mouse stamp

Check out all the other cards the DT have made HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...