Saturday, September 10

Crazy 4 Challenges - 10 Things C4C353

It's Raquel 's Month for challenges and here is her second challenge

Let's make this really easy or it could be hard.  Put ANY 10 things on your card, it can be buttons, brads, die cuts, layers of card stock, flowers, rhinestones, etc.  The items could also be a stamped image that has 10 things on it.

And here is my card.


I chose "10 Mushrooms" and I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Mushroom die
for 2 of them and the other 8 and the hedgehog image are from the cute 
Newtons Nook design from Seven Hills Crafts.  I could not resist this set :)

I used the clouds from Karen Burniston's ALL SEASONS TREE
and the SPIRAL CIRCLE PULL CARD

I coloured the Hedgehog with some new Paints from Prima

The come out gorgeous!  These were from Crafts U Love





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...