Sunday, August 21

Yappy Birthday

After nearly 2 weeks of non crafting whilst I loved my holiday in Spain I missed my crafting but my evenings were instead full of chatting, Uno, Beetle Game, Swimming, fun fairs and food!

But of course I was dying to get back into my shed and create and I wanted to create something just for fun, just creating for creatings sake and no schedule before back to the swing of deadlines and Create and Takes.

So last night I decided I wanted to use the new KAREN BURNISTON TWIST CIRCLE POP UP so that was first decision made,  Second I chose the paper and I found this piece of Kaisercraft Paper and then third I decided to use some old Penny Black dog stamps.  The small ones on the front were purchased 16 years ago!!

So here is my card, love how the TWIST CIRCLE POP UP can animate any stamped or die cut images so any card can be special.



No clue who this card is for, as I said it was made just for fun!

Until next time.

Cazx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...