Friday, August 26

Happy Birthday - Sausage Dog

I made this card for a work colleague who's birthday is tomorrow.

I used the new Anitas Frame Pop up card die and the Woodware Sausage dog stamp.  Along with the Flower Stage it Stencil with white ink around the edge of the orange cardstock.


On the front I decided to use the cute Sausage Dog stamp and it so happened the 
card was only the width of the back end of the sausage dog and its ADORABLE
wooly jumper!


This is the inside and you  can see the amazing pop up die in all its glory
and the head part of this cute dog fits perfectly!  I covered the little
hat with a pretty flower and added a sentiment from Karens stamps.
Again the flower stencil has been used with the white ink.

 I hope you like the card I have shared today.

I am back tomorrow with a Challenge card for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

Until then xx
Caz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...