Monday, July 25

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Part 2 July



Here is my card for the second part of the challenge this month and this tern is is Kelly Booth who has chosen the theme of STRETCH IT OUT.  use any of the Accordion dies for a project of any theme.

I needed to make a teachers card so I set about making this for Caiden's teacher using the Accordion Star die set.  I decorated with Poppy the Owl holding a few little hand made props.



I used the barn star included on the last panel to add detail.


Here you can see the detail of Poppy a bit better.

Be sure to check out the links to the LEFT for the other
ladies cards for this challenge and check out Karen Burnistons blog
Tuesday for her creation and video.

Poppy and the Star Accordion can be purchased from Crafts U Love UK based worldwide shipping or Elizabeth Craft Designs USA based worldwide shipping.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...