Saturday, July 16

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C345 - Sketch

It is the third week for this months challenges and the third week is always a Sketch.  So here is the sketch that I based my card on.


We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to link up your creations on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. And if you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C345.

Obviously with challenges they are open to your own interpretation and this in mine.



Changed around slightly but I do have all the elements on there such as the three embellishments, the oval, a image and the strip.  So you can see these are just ideas to get your creativity going. 

You can see the rest of the girls challenge cards HERE

I have used the very lovely Penny Black stamp for my main image. 
 You can get that from Crafts U Love



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...