Monday, June 20

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge June - Summer Lovin'

Hi Crafting Friends and today I am here with my first card for the Summer Lovin' Challenge.  Here is the brief "Summer Lovin'! Make a project to celebrate Summer - this could be nature, or beach or 4th of July or anything that means "summer" to you."

Those in the UK might get a smile from my first card.  Unfortunately sometimes the summer in the UK can be wetter than sunnier!  And Here is jinks all ready for a summer day in the UK.  Today when I am typing this (Tuesday) we have had terrible rain storms and now sunshine.  Rainbows are always a welcome part of the sunshine and rain though.


For fun I hung it on my washing line and you can even see raindrops on the washing line!


For this card I used :

Karen Burniston - Die -Jinks the Monkey 
Karen Burniston - Stage it Stencil - Rain
Karen Burniston - Die - Props 6 - For the wellies
Karen Burniston - Die - Baby Charms - Umbrella
ECD - Josets Rainbow set for the rainbow, clouds and sun.

For the large "Summer" cloud I die cut the die onto a folded piece of card to make it extra long.

Check out the rest of the teams cards on the links on the left and as usual Karen will
be posting her own project on Wednesday of this week.

And I will be back tomorrow with my second Summer Lovin' Card. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...