Saturday, June 25

Crazy For Challenges - Butterfly

C4C342 June 25 2016
Add a BUTTERFLY! I love butterflies, so have a butterfly be the main focus
of your card this week. If that doesn’t work of you - just add a butterfly. :-)

Hi Crafters, 
my last week of being Guest for Karen Aicken over on Crazy 4 Challenges blog and I have to admit after an amazing start in making the first cards so quickly and far ahead I am here the day before the day its due with a card that I did make a few weeks ago for work but not blogged.  A little cheat... I see it as a little lucky that I had made a card that worked for the theme and hadn't blogged it.  I have been decorating the house this morning and just ran out of time for a new card.  Sometimes you just have to admit defeat and go with a back up plan.  I had wanted to show off the new technique that Karen Burniston showed yesterday on her blog but that will be for another day.

Still, it fits the theme wonderfully.


I used a square card and cut it down on the front to reveal a side panel of purple stamped
butterflies and coloured with white pencils.

Super simple and super "doable".  I like making cards that anyone can do.


Until next time Crafters.

A huge thank you to Karen for inviting me, I had really enjoyed it xx

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Caz, thanks for playing along with us this month

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...