Saturday, January 23

Crazy 4 challenges - "Pop"

Hi Crafters, 
Me again and this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is "Pop".  Again we can interpret it how we wish and I almost use this Changito stamp from Stampendous for the Bubbles challenge but decided to go with the Penny Black mice and when I saw the challenge was called POP I realised that this could work for this week too.

Apparently the 19th January was National Popcorn Day, so let's add some 'POP' to our cards be it by creating a card that includes the theme popcorn; creating a Pop Up Card; just Popping up your image using foam tape or just adding a Pop of color to a black & white card.


I teamed the Changito stamp with KATIE LABEL PIVOT die from Karen Burniston
and the NEW RIBBONS 1 from Els Van De Burgt and Elizabeth Craft Designs.



The lovely paper was an old peice that I found in my stash and with all those circles
I thought they went well with the bubbles that Changito was blowing.

Simple sentiment Have a fun day was made using stamps from Marianne Designs.

All items from Crafts U Love apart from Changito stamps and paper which are older designs.

Check out the Crazy 4 Challenges blog HERE  to see what the ladies in the group
have made.  Almost the end of me with the C4C group and I have loved being part of the group for this past month.

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

such a fun card, love those monkeys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...