Wednesday, December 23

A Birthday Card

I made this card for a lovely lady Joan who I work with.  Its her birthday 25th December so we always make sure we spoil her on her special birthday :)

I have been so busy lately with Christmas projects it was lovely to make something different and of course I could not wait to play with the NEW releases.. Coming January Karen Burniston Designs.


On this card I have used Baker the Beaver

I love the Cake Pop up and how the candles sit on top.
And Baker is totally adorable.  Without his tail he could easy pass for a Hamster I reacon.
Funny thing! I have only just noticed that I forgot to add his teeth!  
Opps - left those on my desk somewhere :)

The Pull card edges have been made for use with the Pull Cards
but as you can see here you can get some great shapes and use them on any cards.


I hope you like the card as much as I enjoyed making it.

and here below are pictures of the dies.

I will be back soon with more.

Oh and UK customers, the New Elizabeth Crafts are on order and should be
at Crafts U Love middle January
.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...