Sunday, November 8

Create and Takes

Today I thought I would share some cards that I made over the last few months for the Create and Takesat Crafts U Love.  Create and Take is every Friday and customers can pop in from 10.30am and create the card that we have designed from the kits that we have made.  I say we, but it has been my job for a few months now.  I try and make things that will suit all tastes but obviously I favour the cute and colourful!




This one was made with a Stamping Bella stamp and the Paris Edges from 
Elizabeth Crafts/Karen Burniston


Unless you've been living under a rock you would know this CRAZY BIRD is from Tim Holtz
The Snowflakes are from a Penny Black set.


Again this CRAZY Halloween Bird is from Tim Holtz


Next up a Stamping Bella stamp and snowflakes from Sweet Dixie.


LOVED this one.  Reindeer and Words from Poppy Stamps


These cute pillow boxes were made using a Sizzix set.
The Reindeer is Rudy from Karen Burniston
Poinsettia is from the Sizzix Pillow Box set
and the Polar bears are from Penny Black


I think this one was from last year but I just saw it so thought I would share.
I used the Karen Burniston Lorna Label Pop up and Woodware Robin.


This one is Memory Box die, Marianne leaves and Joy Crafts Stamp.

Another cutie from MFT for the cats, Marianne for the filmstrip.


And lastly a peaceful Fox from Marianne, the trees and Embossing
folder also from Marianne.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at the different cards today.

Till next time!!
Caz xx






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...