Wednesday, October 14

Christmas Demo

Crafts U Love's Christmas demo was last Saturday and once again honored to be asked to demo for them.

I used Hero Arts stamps, Ombre Inks and some Memory Box and Poppy Stamps die and stamp sets.

Here are some of my favourite cards


Using the Sizzix Treat Bag topper I made this cute snowman soup using the Hero Arts
Tree and Poppy Stamps snowmen


This one a mix of the Snowmen and Trees again

This one is Memory Box


This one my absolute fav by Memory Box


And a few others with Hero Arts Stamp set for the wreaths and the 
Memory Box snowmen and snowglobe.

I made many more cards and I will try to take a photo of all of them and 
pop back soon.

All materials from Crafts U Love

Caz xx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...