Saturday, June 6

Prima Pencil and Stamping Mini Demo

I had a Prima pencils and Stamping Mini Demo today.  Unfortunately all good plans and all that my son broke his arm Friday late afternoon so it meant I didn't get much time in my shed to make lots of samples but I managed to make 3 cards and 2 images coloured which I will make into cards very soon I hope.

First up are a couple of cards I made using the MFT "Knead you" stamp set from Crafts U Love.

As well as the MFT stamps on the card above I used :
La La Land Zig Zags
Marianne Designs Film Strip

On this one I used the MFT stamps, Marianne arrow, Marianne # and photo frame too.



Next up I made this card using Woodware Stamp called "you make me happy"

And lastly a quick coloured image from Stampendous Called "Screwloose, nights sky".
I hope to make this into a card very soon.


All items from Crafts U Love

All coloured with Prima Pencils









1 comment:

Janine said...

Sweet images. Hope your son is not in too much pain and heals quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...