Tuesday, January 13

Rectangle Pull Card - Karen Burniston - CHA 2015 Release

I am back with another card that I made for Karen and the CHA stand.

This time I used the Rectangle Pull card and used a Penny Black rubber stamp
to show off how lovely this die is.


How cute is this?  I mean how utterly horrible is this? 
The little postage stamp is part of the same set and the paper clip is
from the Tag Pivot set - I LOVE all these little decorative additions
that make Karen's die sets so fab!

 (OK Jan have I convinced you you
do not want this die and it makes horrible cards?)


This is the inside and it is hard to see how fun the inside can be with the little
pop out part for inside.  You'll have to take my word for it, the ideas for this
die are endless.  Die cuts and stamps both work well on this. 
 This is a big runner
for my favourite die of this release. :)  

These will be available for Pre Order soon at Crafts U Love


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...