Monday, January 19

Meet Rocky the Crab..... Karen Burniston Star Accordion

You may have gathered that Mondays are my day off!! LOL

I get so much done on a Monday, after Sundays they are the best day of the week
for me, just a shame there aren't other Mondays in the week.

It usually consists of Housework, making appointments, waiting in for deliveries
or appoinments.  Also I manage blog posts and potter about.  Sometimes I even grab an hour
in the Palace.  Not today but its been a good day and I have got lots done.


I made this little 2 page Star Accordion showing off
Rocky the crab and made a little star fish using the star
from the star accordion.
Also on these pages I used :

Clouds from All Season tree - OUT NOW
Waves from Beach Edges - COMING SOON
Shell from Rocky Crab Character die
The lines die from the Star Fancy Frame Edges set


That is all for today.  I will be back tomorrow.

Don't forget Karen's dies will be available PRE ORDER
from Crafts U Love 

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh Caz, this is just ADORABLE! Love how you made a starfish, and Rocky is perfect on the Star Accordion.

fran said...

Love this sweet card! That starfish is so cute!

StampOwl said...

so cute, love Rocky's starfish companion :)

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Oh it worked, I can finally comment. Such a cute card! Rocky sure is a star.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...