Friday, November 7

Busy days

Its a busy time for me. Work is always busy with the run up to nec and I've been making a few little samples for their displays.   Then I always do a littke Christmas take at a local school.  Do no sooner had i finished for show i need to start for table.
Here are a couple of samples i made recently
The animal boxes are Taylored Expressions Sack its.  And the rest are Elizabeth Craft Designs and of course the very talented Karen Burniston designs.
All available from Crafts U Love


I saw a tag like this on the Elizabeth Designs Blog.  I believe it was 
one of the other amazingly talented designers that came up with this
tag book idea and I thought that it showcased the tags so well that I would get 
this made up.  Could I be able to remember who it was that made the original I would link it up.


A couple of other little projects that I made using the tags dies


And a bookmark  "read it, read it".

Sorry they are not great photos but it was all last minute rushing!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...