Friday, October 10

Welcome Sophie

One of my school mum friends had a baby girl the other week, I was very naughty getting the card to her but finally got it made last night and handed to her this morning.

I used the New Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs  "Honey Bear" and gave Honey the pink treatment to make it perfect for a New Baby card :)

These new dies should be in at Crafts U Love in the next week or two. Along with Dutch the fox and the fabulous Happy Birthday die I used for my last card.



Here is a close up of Honey





2 comments:

Sally-Ann Huson said...

This card is gorgeous, Thanks for showing it - can you also show the front of your cards too? Many thanks.

Sally-Ann Huson said...

Your card is gorgeous, thanks for showing it to us. Can you also show the front of your card too please? Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...