Tuesday, May 6

Happy 90th Grandad

My Grandad was 90 this past weekend and I made this this little card along with a photo frame of the boys for him to add to his collection of family pictures.



Even the little birds on the front are ready to party with their hats on.  As it happened
he didn't want a party or a big fuss but I hope all the cards made his realise how 
much he is loved.




Here is the inside of the card with the bunting and of course the obligatory number 90! 

The main card is my favourite Katie Pivot from Karen Burniston
The 90 is from Marianne as are the Birds
The Bunting was an old Joy! die
The words were Cottage Cutz

All items are available from Crafts U Love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Tell him Happy 90th!

BeverlyBL said...

This is so cute. I love it. It's just what I was looking for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...