Monday, February 10

February's Designer Challenge for Karen Burniston

Hello again!

So soon?  Another card??  I am doing so well this year at blogging aren't I?  I hope you are impressed.

So reason I am back is today is the day that we can share our "Designer Challenge" cards made for the monthly challenges at Karen Burnistons Blog.

So first brief was to make a card using one of the three pivot dies.  These pivot dies are so easy its unbelievable! I think I have used all the pivots already.  Butterfly, Heart and Katie.  if you scroll back you will see them all posted already.


On this card I have used the Butterfly Pivot and Butterfly Accessory
dies too. The outside of the card is very subtle and soft and meanwhile.....


Inside there is a party going on!
I used a beautiful flowery paper and it seemed to attract  more butterflies!

I embossed the butterflies with one of Karen's Sizzix embossing folders
on a cream card and then swiped a light pink paint over the embossing to pick up the detail.
Stick on pearls give the butterflies a luxurious look.

If you look to the left of my blog
<--------------------------- font="">
you will see the links to my fellow KB Challengers

You can also see Karen's round up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog
this will be on Wednesday I believe.

Buy these dies from Crafts U Love in the UK
ALL in STOCK

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a pretty card Caz

Karen B said...

Gorgeous! And so elegant! You really can do anything!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Who wouldn't want to join that party? The card is gorgeous!

Karen Aicken said...

First of all - WOW. This is SO beautiful. The paper you chose, the sheer ribbon -- just BEAUTIFUL!!
Cheers
Karen A

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Caz....so Very Pretty!!!

dyeandpigment said...

Lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...