Sunday, February 16

Double High Katie Pivot

Hi Friends
Thanks for stopping by.  As soon as Karen Burniston posted her tutorial for the Double High Katie Pivot I knew I wanted to have a go.  But with a busy schedule this week I haven't had much time to play after work.

I also wanted to play with my Kaisercraft Stamp set and zig chalk pen so I managed to combine all these things into this one card.  Oh and I used a Penny Black sentiment for the inside too.


Well if you haven't guess by now I LOVE LOVE LOVE bright colours and I love Orange :)
I had this piece of orange bazzill kicking about and I think it was close to me so I used it.

I also needed something to add interest to the left hand corner so I used a Hero Arts stamp and some white embossing powder.  The Agatha Edges are so useful and I used the flourish from that set too.


Check out Karen's video tutorial HERE
she will show you how simple it is to make this DOUBLE HIGH card.
Watch til the end and you will get to meet the real "Katie"  awww one of her cute dogs



On this close up you can better see the owl, the wording and my new Chalk Pen and those cute little glittered dots.

All materials from Crafts U Love
I'd love it if you do order online please mention you were inspired to shop
by Caz's post. :)

Materials Used :

Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Katie Label Pivot
ECD/KB Agatha Edges
Zig Chalk Pen in white
Watercoloured with Distress Inks
Hero Arts letter stamp
Versamark ink pad
White Embossing Folder
Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine stamps & Grin paper
Penny Black Truly Great stamps
Black Versafine Ink
Do Crafts Silver Dots
Green Spot paper - my own stash

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

such a fun card Caz and of course I love the owl :)

Karen Aicken said...

WONDERFUL card Caz! Great stamps, and I really like the dots around the outer edges - such a pretty detail.
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful card!

Vanessa said...

I like your blog :)

Karen B said...

I somehow missed this going up on your blog, Caz! Glad I found it today. I love your decorations and how you cleverly hid the folds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...