Tuesday, October 15

Karen Burniston - October challenge part 2

Here is the second offering for the October challenge - I had hope maybe one more today but not feeling the best today so this will have to do.

Once again I have used the Sassy Pop N Cuts and couple of decorator dies too.  I cheated a bit and teamed it up with a Stampendous Snowman that I happened to have already cut and coloured :)



This jolly fella looks like he is just plonked in the middle of the card, with the
pop n cut cut in the clear material you cant see how he is attached.

Here is what I used :  Crafts U Love

Karen Burniston Sizzix - Pop n Cuts Sassy 3d

Karen Burniston Sizzix - Banners and Borders 




Hoping you enjoyed my two cards.  xx

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Caz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...