Tuesday, August 13

Pop n cuts flower die



I have not played with this pop n cuts for a while so it was nice to re visit an old friend:)

I was trying to stay up late last night so I needed something to keep me awake so I chose a bright and happy card using some lovely imaginisce papers.  My late night played dividends and I saw 11 shooting stars :) and a few wishes were made too.  Wow what a show it was.




I used the companion set for this pop n cut die and also another companion set with had the Hello and flourish. I brought mine from www.craftsulove.co.uk in the UK


Used : 3d poinsettia flower, hello sizzlet die set,

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow! Eleven shooting stars must have been such a treat! Love your card, especially how you use the poinsettia year-round. So pretty!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Clever disguise of the poinsettia, your late night card is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...