Monday, August 12

In the garden

My next card for the Pop N Cuts is one looking outside with the garden chair.  I was inspired to cut into my chair by a card I saw on Pinterest by Calla Lily Studio  her card is beautiful.  I didn't have the same dies as her to create my chair so I looked at all my other dies to find the perfect chair and managed to find a basket to use.

Lots and lots of other dies later I created this little scene.



I always struggle to get the photos right on these cards but I think you can see everything on it
 (everyfink if you are SuzieQ) Remember if you are in the UK you can get your dies from www.craftsulove.co.uk  Tell them Caz sent ya!



6 comments:

Janine said...

Really fitting card for this summer. Very nice scene.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Karen B said...

Awesome! Such a cool way to alter the chair and put it in the garden. Love everything about this!

oldredshed said...

Lovely card Caz... And thanks for the website shopping recommendation on your blog:)

oldredshed said...

Beautiful card Caz... I am beginning to wish I had more sizzix inserts!!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Clever use of lattice on the chair, love the grass & flowers sprouting up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...