Saturday, June 1

Pop n Cuts - Coffee Break

Today's card was made using the Karen Burniston / Sizzix Pop n Cuts 
die called 3D Mug and Heart.
 I got mine from Crafts U Love (of course)  
I also used the NEW XL Horizontal A2 Card base die with Square Decorated Edge
and the the new Coffee Textured Impressions embossing folder and a 
collection of my very old but treasured House Mouse stamps.



So if you've got to make a coffee date why not make the perfect "lets do coffee" card
sure to impress!  This of course can be made into a "lets do tea" card too as it is a 
very generic mug.

3 comments:

Karen B said...

FABULOUS! I adore it, Caz!

jean said...

I adore it also, but how did u get the dies an embossing folders so fast!!! I have mine on order from cut@home I am glad used the house mouse cause I have a ton of them!!! Great idea!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love those meeces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...