Wednesday, December 5

Pop n Cuts - Poinsettia to Flower

Hello Strangers!

Sorry its been like a ghost town here.  What can I say, its been busy!

Tonight I made a card for a work colleague who's birthday it is tomorrow.  I used the Karen Burniston Pop N Cuts Poinsettia insert to make this floral and butterfly card.  The butterflies are from the fantastic Paula Pascual Sizzix Stamps.  You can get the stamps and dies from Crafts U Love.


Right my feet are freezing in my palace tonight so I had better go before my feet get so cold they never warm up or I might need to go to bed with my boots on :)

Cazx

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz
lovely card &I thought you would like to know that Karen Burnisten has mentioned your card on her blog.
hugs
Anda(craftynan)

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz
lovely card & just in case you don' know your card has been featured on Karen Burnisten's blog.
H
hugs
Sandra(craftynan)

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz
lovely card & just in case you don' know your card has been featured on Karen Burnisten's blog.
H
hugs
Sandra(craftynan)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...