Monday, September 10

My first love....stamping

I've been a little confused of late, loving die cutting and especially Sizzix right now but of course my first love will ALWAYS be stamping and ALWAYS be Penny Black.  I love their designs, Margaret Sherry designs being my absolute favourite.  Last night whilst watching the closing for paralympics last night and I happened to grab one of my newest stamps and make this little card.

Simple's, you know me, not one for complicated!


Wasn't the closing show amazing??  I LOVE Coldplay so for me it was :) 


2 comments:

Julie's Blog said...

Hi have come over from Digi Galore Facebook page blog list ... Am your latest follower ... Looking forward to checking out your blog ...

Clair Matthews said...

Lovely card Caz.. Stamping will always be my fave too! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...