Thursday, January 19

NEHITD

I am suffering a bad case of NEHITD and also TMOTD at the moment.  I am sure a lot of you can relate.  "Not Enough Hours in the Day" and "Too Many other things to do"often come together hand in hand and often cause tiredness, Loss of Mojo and sad faces.  I am hoping that a dose of SO (Sunday off) and MO (Monday off) might help with my mojo but I wouldn't bet on it as most likely it will be shopping and washing :)

Apologies for the selling posts, but I know some of you would like to know what I am selling.  I have decided though to simply update the side bar ------------>   when I add new things to ebay.

Till later!
Cazx

2 comments:

PeeJay said...

Could you just mention in your posts when you've put more on eBay though 'cos some of us read your blog through Google Reader and we can't see your sidebar there :0)

Anonymous said...

I had an enforced rest just before Christmas and into the new year so my mojo has returned and now back to following blogs again, I have slacked badly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...