Monday, January 16

A little bit of creating

Not alot!  Its been a hectic start to the year with work being sooooo very busy (which is fab) I have been working lots of days extra for extra pennies.  A small bit of creating but with just the Sunday off this weekend I just wanted to chill out with the kids and hubby and catch up on washing ect

I have made these things recently though


I made this Penny Black card the other day, just because, not made for anyone.
Using one of the new Mimi stamps from Crafts U Love


This very quick (read  rubbishy) card for one of Caidens friends
I wasnt in the mood that evening, sadly it was the evening before the
party so it had to do.


I also made this Lego Batman Bunting for the
friends gift.  Afraid in January the gift has to be hand made
as we are soooooo broke.

2 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great cards, Caz. I really like the second one :)

Donna x

Clair Matthews said...

Hi Caz...happy new year to you!

I'm finally getting chance to catch up on some blogging! i love the new things you been making.

I'll pop up & see you all properly in the shop soon - I promise!

Clair
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...