Tuesday, October 4

Woodware Challenge - Its a sketch!

I like the sketches means the challenge theme is open to whatever you want to use.  This week however I have been so busy with "stuff" you know,  life stuff, work, kids, home, family.  It flew in by my knicker elastic! and just made the deadline for this. And if you think my cards are usually SIMPLE boy this one takes the biscuit, but sometimes thats about all that can happen, Life just dictates that.

This cute pair of kitties is called FORBES and FRIENDS and was drawn by the very lovely Jane Gill


The sketch in itself is quiet simple too.  You can see it on the Woodware Challenge blog HERE
Jane has done a beautiful flowery card worth looking at.

Till next time... soon I hope, just hoping all the "stuff" lets me :)

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...