Wednesday, August 17

Woodware Challenge - take 2 colours

So my initial plan was some sort of tealy blue and brown but then I found out the DT had liked this colour choice too.  I said to Darren what colours should I used and he sang "Black and Yellow" at me.  So here my card was born.  I had already chose the set I was going to use.  This cute little Birdie set from Stampendous.


Different shades of light black (grey) and lots of lovely sunny yellow too
I have made a tri fold card as I wanted to use both the main images and the lovely
sentiment too.


The papers are from the Lost in Paradise 8 x 8 collection
The stamp set is called Blockart Tweet Friends
and in the centre I used on of my fav new tools.  The Wonderful Woodware
Crafty Edger with the Scallop Shell edge.

A simple little happy card :)  Sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient.

On a side note about "Yellow"  just look at the difference in colour of my sons scrambled eggs
the other day!  The light was shop brought eggs and the BRIGHT YELLOW! are eggs from my
next door neighbours chickens.



Have a good day x

3 comments:

Kim x said...

Hi Caz,
I love it. Yellow had definately grown on me since I made the cards for the twins birthday.
And the songs not bad either lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

Kerryn said...

gorgeous!! Love those images and the cut out design on the middle section.

Kerryn said...

forgot to say, I can't believe the difference in the colour of those eggs! I do try to buy really local, free range as they are just so much better aren't they!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...