Friday, August 5

Woodware Challenge - Sketch

Here is this weeks Woodware card and I cant believe that I picked the same stamp as Francoise :)  interesting to see how we used this set differently :)

I have used
Stamps : Fairy Tots - Clear Magic FRCL162
Paper Pad : CLOISONNE - 8 X 8 COLLECTION
Glitter Glue, Small Daisy Punch, Pink Nailheads


As you can see I have paper pieced the main image with the same papers

I hope you have managed to keep an eye out on the Woodware blog to
see the talents of my fellow DT members 

Cazx




4 comments:

Cj said...

Really cute card.xxx

Diane said...

One of my favourite stamp sets Caz !! Love the paper you have used. Your card is FAB !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike! It is a gorgeous stamp, though. Love the paperpiecing. x

Francoise said...

Great creative minds think alike Caz! I also love this set.
Lovely card! Fx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...