Wednesday, May 25

Woodware Design Week 1 - Wedding Day

Welcome to the Woodware Design Teams first challenge and this week its kicked off with WEDDING DAY as the theme.  I am scheduled to post today, Wednesday with my DT friends all posting on a different day.

Check out the Woodware Blog HERE to see what you have missed!


Here is my card and I have used a Stampendous Stamp called V126-R Happy Couple
Coloured with Coloured pencils and they sprayed with Iridescent Memory Mist to give it a beautiful shime

The papers are from CLOISONNE - 8 X 8 COLLECTION 
Woodware White flowers - perfect for altering have been sponged with pink ink and
then sprayed with the Memory Mist
The Woodware Grass punch has been punched out of white cardstock to create
some delicate sprigs.  These have been shaped using an embossing tool
and molding mat.



Tomorrow is Debbies turn to post.  You can find links to her blog and the Woodware Blog in the Woodware tab above.

Cazx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is certainly a stamp I would use myself. I love what you have done :)

Suzie Q said...

Bee-u-ti-ful! card my friend x
Suzie Qx

Paula said...

beautiful card Caz x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...