Monday, May 9

Some days...

Don't you wish everything would slow down and you could snooze like this?  They would have to be some mighty HUGE flowers to hold me up!! LOL


This lovely image is a new one by Penny Black and we got these in work last week.
This one is called "Posy Petals" 

I have used my Magnolia Fence again, I said to my work friend Tracy the other week
I wasn't sure where mine was, but had a bit of a rummage about my palace and found
it.  Since then I have used it twice.  Make a nice little scene.
The image has been stamped onto a piece of white card  and cut out with
Labels One nestabilities.  I then mounted it onto this pretty Imaginesce Paper
and used my Flourish Martha punch along the edge of that.
Also added the cute little fiskars cloud punch too.

** edited to add this card was made under extreme stress... firstly when entering my palace a spider ran to stand on top of the door frame as I walked under it.  So I was more in that out so pulled up my blind and frantically waved at my puzzled hubby who finally understood my "spider" impression.  Then making the card I pulled my blind back down only to find its twin in my blind!  so I quickly rolled it back up and THEN daisy my elephant of a cat jumped on the roof and that was it for the night, I'd had enough scares.  I think I need to invest in some sealant and seal the little blighters out!
Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...