Friday, May 6

My first day

My first day off work when the kids haven't been around.  I spent most of the morning pottering around the house, resisting the urge to drive to work to get some new Penny Black stamps and talking with the lovely Dorothy the DT head for Woodware.  Lunch then after lunch a short spot in my Palace for a cardmaking session.

I made this card.  Its another 8 x 8.


I played with lots of things on here.

The striped paper and the light blue are from a Paper stack called LOST IN PARADISE from
GCS Studios and it comes from WOODWARE - ask your local stockist to order it in :)

The Stamp of course is Penny Black
The cloud shame is a cute punch from Fiskars via Crafts U Love
The fence is Magnolia, grass is Martha
The cloud stamp is a stamp I have had for a billion years from All Night Media
Now all i need is the missing sun stamp I tore my shed apart looking for :(  I cant find
it I don't know who made it.  I have googled too to see if I can buy it again. Alas its lost.

I might save this card for Caidens 5th Birthday next month.

Hope you like
Cazx

PS sorry for all the selling posts but I am trying to raise funds for
1/ New Penny Black - TARGET REACHED - Thanks x
2/ Weed Surpressant 
3/ Gravel for garden

** someone commented they thought it was funny stamps were first on the list :)  WHY OF COURSE :)

4 comments:

Cath said...

I love that new stamps are top of the list! lol

Cathx

Suzie Q said...

Hi ST,
i love this cards its faberoonie and i love your clouds especially your cloud stamp x
you so clever
hugs
Suzie Qx

Suzie Q said...

Hi ST,
i love this cards its faberoonie and i love your clouds especially your cloud stamp x
you so clever
hugs
Suzie Qx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE this card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...