Monday, April 4

HUGE crafty sale coming soon....

I am going to have an open house soon, once my Palace is moved and I will sort everything back in.  its all going to be silly prices, I just want lots of stuff re housed and USED and very sorry onliners but I dont have the time to list it all, unless people wanted to buy grab bags of stamps for X amount....

Please comment with your preffered day/time for coming along... I dont work Fridays, Sundays or Mondays so thinking of making it over a three day period.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a shame I don't live nearer. I'd love some bargains!! Good luck anyway, I am sure you'll clear out the stuff in no time.

SueF said...

I'd definately be interested in a grab bag Caz, maybe by a theme or by stamp brand :-)

Sue

Clair Matthews said...

Ooohh..I would deffo come along Caz! I can do any day apart from Thursdays :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...