Friday, February 25

Positive Feeling

I am feeling positive and happy right now where things are and what is happening.  Having made the decision to stop Stampin Up! the other week I was really upset, a HUGE decision as it had been something I had wanted for so long.  But for me my love of stamping with all things cute and colourful is the best feeling and I am sure this is the right decision.  That and working for one of the best craft stores in the UK how could I be sad?  I have one month left of being a demonstrator and then I am sure I will be someone's good customer! LOL  Last order will be going in 15th March.  Give me a shout if you want anything :)

I have played about and made a quick blog banner and also changed my wallpaper, do you like?

Cant believe the time... I have a bunch of new Penny Blacks just calling my name.  I'll will be back during the weekend to show you what I have made ;)

Cazx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caz - I'm just new to SU but remember seeing you around blog land years ago and I was inspired by you then. The SU world is clearly too small for you and you need to be able to spread your love of stamping wider! SO pleased that you know you are doing the right thing. x

Clair Matthews said...

I love the new look blog! Clair
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...