Sunday, October 10

Hello

What have you been up to today?  Beautiful sunny day today here in Surrey.  Just pottered about indoors.  Caiden is not well so we did not go anywhere.  Come to think of it, I am suddenly hot and shivery myself! Oh dear, I hope I won't be head down the loo tonight!!

Here is a card I made, was going to be for a challenge but I changed my mind.


Its all Stampin' Up! for this one.  Going Green set embossed with white Embossing powder onto Orange card.  Another flower stamped onto Crumb Cake card and the new Butterfly set and punch too.



And this was a Halloween card I made just for fun.  I do love Halloween!  A variety of stamps used.  The small witch is Penny Black, the ghost is Stampendous, fence is Magnolia as is the bunting and I believe the werewolf is Inky Antics, its one I brought unmounted many years ago.

I am very busy this month getting ready for convention.  So I might not be about much.

I am placing a Stampin' Up! order on Friday so if you want to add to it please let me know.

Cazx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving the stamping up card. I confess to never having made a Halloween card but I think that will have to change next year......back to my stampin up catalogue now!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...