Tuesday, September 7

Twit Twoo

I was playing about with some punches last night, I was seeing if I could make an owl from punches we already have in our catalogue and here is what I come up with.


I made him used

Rounded Tab Punch - Body
Two Step Bird Punch - Wings & Branches
Heart from triple heart punch - Beak & Tummy
Boho Blossom Punch - Feet
1/4" Circle punch - Eyes

I am sure he will start popping up over blogs shortly as I shared with my fellow SU demos on our forum.  Not bad for playing about with some scraps on my table :)

Cazx

4 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Very nice Caz. Thanks for the idea. Jo.xx

Anonymous said...

really like what you did with this

Stephanie Wright said...

I love him - bit confused as to how you made to body though- made need to get the rest of the punches! Too Cute!

Kerryn said...

love it Caz! You are so creative!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...