Sunday, August 8

Sundays card

Here I have a card I made with a Wild Rose Stamp.  I have coloured it with Promarkers.  The ribbom is Stampin Up!   The flower was made with the Stampin Up! 5 petal flower and the brown shape was made by cutting down the scallop oval and then matched it up with the word window punch.  The paper are Wild Rose too.  Turned out toooo cute if I dont say so myself.  So you can see how well the Stampin Up! items work with other images too.


I have 4 places on my next Stampers Ten club that is starting in October.  Please email to put your name down.  As a member of the club you will receive a Brand Spanking New 2010/11 catalogue and order £15 each month for 10 months.  Maybe you want to collect stamp set each month, add to your punches or buy all the fab new colours?  Whichever it is, the stampers group makes shopping so much easier to build up your collection.  One of these months you will be able to act as hostess and get your hands on a hostess set and spends too!  All this from the comfort of your own home.  I will also include samples of ribbons and cardstock ect throughout the months.  New to this round of the club is a monthly card kit with emailed PDF instructions.  I don hope you will join me.  First 4 to reply will be included.

And finally I made a 12 x 12 page today, one of only a handful I have ever made, you'll have to wait til 15th to see it, when I join a talented group of stampers/scrappers for a special blog hop to celebrate the fantastic offers this month from SU!

Cazx

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute! TWO in one day!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that image and also I'm looking forward to the club starting. |Really nost impressed with my first ever SU order!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...