Tuesday, July 13

Hello

Been very busy, working, family stuff and Poor Milo hasnt been well so been popping to vets too :(


A bit of wall art made for boys bedroom made with Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge.  The middle section was hand cut as I wanted to add more to it.  The teeth are hand cut too.  Boys love it!


Here is a picture of Harvey next to our little veggie patch and our sweetcorn that is growing just like Harvey, taller everyday.

I am just about to place a Stampin Up! order and I have THREE prizes to give away to the FIRST THREE people to send me an order.  Email caiden@sky.com

There is a whole pack of COTTAGE GARDEN paper, one roll of razzleberry spotted ribbon and one razzleberry ink pad.  First person will get first pick, second the second and third the remaining item.  So what are you waiting for, order NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am hoping that when I get my catalogue I'll be able to order as I'm curious.

Lovely to see your photos and very impressed with the wall art!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...