Thursday, June 10

Some crafting



I have been crafting a little for Caidens 4th Birthday... he has his party Sunday and his birthday next Tuesday.  Here are some books I decorated for his party bags... 3 girls and 8 boys.  Then there is the paper bag I put them in, bags aren't really that exciting.  Just a small stamped image to close the bags and a few stamps to decorate.



Lastly here are some cards I made for a Stampin Up! punch swap.  For these I used a circle, scallop circle, 4 petal flower and the 2 step bird punch.  Colours are really "off" as its dark.  But I thought they turned out cute.


Desperately wanting to craft more, just cant seem to find the time and when I do have the time I dont have the mojo or am too tired.  Like all of us really!

Speak soon
Cazx

10 comments:

debbi taylor said...

they are all lovely - lucky guests x

Bluefairy4U said...

Caz these are so cute, you are a kind bunny to do little notebooks for the boys and girls. At that age they so like to scribble- oops draw. I hope your party goes down well and the children will certainly enjoy their little gifts. I'm off on holiday tomorrow so have fun

Jo.xxx

Susie said...

Hi Caz,

Just popped over from ILWS as could'nt resist peeking at the cute bird - Its fab - really creative - cant wait now to see in real life!! I love the pirates too - would you mind letting me know where you got the treasure map stamp from I think its fab too

Hugs Dillyx

Suzie Q said...

Hi CAZ,
dont tell me you done all that in an evening!! lol you must of had a can of Tracy's relentless!!
these are very cute and the chickie birdie is really sweet x
Bye stamper
Suzie qx

Longvacation said...

Arrgh, those books look wonderful, I hope the kids get a blast out of them.

Craftyrose said...

Love these little magnolia pirates. Fab! x

Donna said...

Scrummy creations Caz..such sweet images and designs :) Donna x

Anne said...

these are adorable Caz, love the little birds on the SU cards

Emma Joyner said...

these birdies are gorgeous Caz!!!

Jamey said...

What cute little punch birdies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...