Sunday, May 2

Rain Rain go away

What a horrible day it has been.  Raining most of the day and kids climbing the walls.  Anyway, I watched Avatar today, we brought it last week but hadnt had a chance to watch it.  WOW it was fantastic.  Amazing graphics and a good story too.  So pleased it ended how I wanted it too ;)

I made a card today, I used my new Lilli of the Valley stamp and also a few flower stamps from a Stampendous set.  I thought the cute bear would look cute with some large flowers behind him.  I used my Stampin Up! ink pads to colour this in and also used my Glimmer Paint to make my own shimmer spray.  The beautiful flower is Prima.  The words are from the same Stampendous set and the punch is the Word Window punch from SU.  Oh and I cant forget the edge punch that is the Martha Flourish punch which took my a few months to track down!



Also here are some quick boxes that I made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the matching wheel.  Not at all my usual style, however it was so easy to make and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wheel now and I can see this being used a lot, along with the set too when I am feeling more "grown up".

I have entered the above into the Lili of the valley challenge blog http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


Have a great bank holiday weekend!

Cazx

2 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

What a lovely card Caz, this little bear is my favourite too, bought him at Ally Pally,love your flowers.
Where did you get the ms punch I would love one too.
Do you think you could email the address please.
lol Jo.xxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi caz,
what a sweet scene you have made wish the sun was shining1
enjoy your bh weekendx
Suzie qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...