Thursday, April 8

Huge News from Stampin Up!

Stampin Up! have announced a HUGE colour renovation!

Sure you'll be sad to see some of your favourite colours go.... Dont panic.. Chocolate Chip and Old Olive are staying!! But you will be thrilled to see whats coming!!!! And what is more we have 6 months warning so we can all stock up on our favourite colours :) I love how SU have given us all 6 months to do that too :)

I have been playing about with my blog all morning, trying to design a background and header but the background hasnt been playing nice so for now there is just a header.... some lovely colours in my header dont you agree?? Hmmm maybe these might be new ones??

So without delay here is the new revamped, modern, fun COLOUR COLLECTION due to us with our new 2010-11 catalogue in October. CLICK TO VIEW LARGER


If you do not see the colour on the chart it will be retired in our next catalogue! Remember you have just 6 months to purchase the retiring colours, so if there is a colour you cant live without stock up now. We also have 6 months to fall in love with the wonderful new colours, I can see Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo becoming my new favs :)
Email me for my special Farewell offer for Ink pads and cardstock. Caiden@sky.com
Cazx

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Caz,
I am so pleased you won it yippee looking forward to your first creation with it x
hugs
Suzie Qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...