Sunday, September 20

Sunday Morning

Just had a good old boo at a film called My Dog Skip... awww so sad and happy.. you know the type.

Last call for YES's for my Stampin' Up! Party on 3rd October!! Have had a fantastic response with over 20 people coming :) But I need to know if there are more of you? I will only be making enough make and takes for all the RSVPS and buying enough cakes and biscuits too! You'll be pleased to know I have a BIG box of free goodies for those that order over £35 on the day... complete Stampin' Up! sets to choose from!!! So if you want to come please email stampingcaz@btinternet.com and I will pop you down on the list.

Harvey has a party today, I'm remembering this time, I forgot one last weekend! opps

Speak later
Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...