Thursday, August 13

Watercolour Wonder Crayons

Watercolour Wonder Club Sign up NOW!!

Love the Crayons?? Want them all??

Sign up now for the club and you will receive not only all four sets of 12 crayons over the next 4 months but you will also received the Neautrals pack for FREE

Water-soluable and easy to blend I love these crayons. Each set of 12 comes in their own tin, I use them straight from the tin with my Aquapainter brush but you can also colour direct onto rubber, spritz with water and stamp for a beautiful soft watercolout effect.

BEST thing in this club is that YOU are the only member so we dont have to wait until its full. You will get your FREE gift of 6 neautral colour on the last month of ordering. Each month tell me which colour set you want to order, send me a cheque for £16.95 plus £1.95 for postage




Did you see my recent Elzybells Tutorial? I used the crayons for this project. I love the colours and the way these crayons work with the aqua painter. See my youtube for a video tutorial on the crayons. Here

I think I will get working on a new tutorial later tonight. To show off the other great way you can use these crayons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...