Friday, August 14

Penny Black fun

I got some Penny Black stamps today from The Glitter Pot. Although I feel far from Christmassy today I couldnt wait to ink them up!



Now I LOVED this as soon as I saw it. These mice are ADORABLE!! Awww tooooo cute. They are tiny, it took concentrated colouring for their little legs and arms... awwwww



A little close up and a normal shot of this cute ted! He is on a mission to get home and decorate his prize tree isnt he?!




You can order yours from www.theglitterpot.co.uk

Tomorrow I am off to Eastbourne, a day on the beach and watching the planes at the airshow. I have a bit of a "thing" for loud planes and helicopters so I love it!

2 comments:

SallyB said...

Two very lovely cards made with 2 very lovely stamps. I love Penny Black...I just want them all.
Have a lovely day in Eastbourne. It's blowing a gale here in Bognor so take a fleece with you!

Anonymous said...

Yummie cards Caz.. gets me in the spirit for sure!! :)

Hope you enjoyed your day at the airshow,
Hugs, Marlene x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...