Friday, July 3

No followers

I have taken my followers off for now. Boo Hoo Loved seeing who was watching me but apparently there may be a problem with this. I have and I am still having problems looking at various blogs that I always used to look at. I get a IE error and then it kicks me out. Simplyfairies was one of the places that did this for me, she posted about removing her followers and I can get into her blog fine now.

Just wanted to explain why I had removed the follower part.

Cazx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries because I have you in my link list!! Helen x

simplyfairies said...

Caz I haven't removed followers I moved it to the bottom of page, BUT what i found out today which is more interesting, is that the playlist was suspended for some reason, everyone who has it and that was what was making the blog freeze, Susie sunshine told me , she removed hers and was fine but was freesing up on mine So i removed it and now its fine, .....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...