Wednesday, July 15

Little Box

I made this little box for my make and take for this Mondays Stampin' Up! party. Book a party with me and you and your friends could be making a box or card or something else!

All products are Stampin' Up! arent I a good girl? a Stampin' Up! project... they are few and far between on this blog! LOL



I used the simply said set, oval punches, old olive ink, so saffron ink and card, pumpkin pie card and ink. Some pens to colour the flower heart, a jewelled brad, a wheel who's name escapes me, sorry! the scallop edge punch too. I love this box, I learnt it last week at a demo meeting, there was a group of 8 of us who met up.
Hope you like it.


Cazx

PS I have the stamping group meeting this saturday and also party monday so I am busy with making samples and make and takes for that so sorry if I am not about.
PPs here is Harvey with his picture from the art gallery they did at school. I think he did a really good job and his pictures are really getting that you can tell what things are! Just encase you cant work it out, its a jousting knight on a horse.


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Caz that is brilliant love the colours great job, and talent runs in the family because Harvey's picture is also fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...